Olive Cotton Face Mask
The much-loved Corda Face Mask just got even better with a new anti-fog metal noseband and optional adjustable earloops providing a secure fit. Same 2-ply Cotton fabric pleated construction like the original design, and as always, made with love by our founder, Kelli Ronci, in her home studio in California. Please see Product Details below for more information.
- Breathable, washable, reusable
- 2-ply Kona Cotton
- MADE TO ORDER: Please allow 3 business days for production
- 100% Made with love in the USA
- ORIGINAL: 8" wide x 3.5" - opens up to 7"
- PETITE: 7.75" wide x 3" - opens up to 6.25"
- KIDS: 7" wide x 2.5" - opens up to 5.75"
Anti-fog Nose Flap: Tailored and sewn with a metal bridge insert. Creates a tighter seal. Perfect for wearing with glasses.
As featured in Forbes, SFGate, The Bold Italic, Sonoma Magazine, My San Antonio, Mask Neighbor, KETV, WBALTV, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT direct substitutes for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are NOT FDA approved.
Message us with any questions through the chat below or via email
We take great care to insure the quality of our product and want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you would like to make a return please notify us via email within 5 days of receiving your order and we will work with you to make an exchange or return. All returned items must be un-worn and in their original condition, and must be returned within 14 days of notifying us.
These are a personal use item and cannot be returned. As these are made-to-order.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us before placing your order!
- In stock items usually ship within 1-2 days
- Made to order items ship within 3-5 days - please see product details for more specific information related to the item.
- Unless other shipping options are chosen upon checkout, domestic orders are shipped USPS, which usually takes 1-3 days.
- International orders: please contact me for details.
To request a specific delivery date, please contact me and I will do everything I can to accommodate!